IEEE Sri Lanka Section is now calling for articles for its 2021 final issue. You are expected to write articles covering the fallowing topics but not limit to,
- News Items
- Innovations and Inventions
- Special Reports on Flagship Events
- Industry related articles
- IEEE Awards Recognitions
- National / International contributions of IEEE members
- Conference Announcement / Report
- Webinar Announcement
- Any relevant thing in the scope of IEEE Sri Lanka Section
- News items, Reports and Announcements – 50 to 250 words.
- All articles should limit upto 800 words.
- Separate .png / .jpeg / .tiff files should be submitted for articles that include images.
- Accepted file format : word(.docx)
Submission Link : http://bit.ly/IEEESLsection_Newsletter_Articles
Deadline : 17th November 2021
For further information, please contact Dr. Ahilan Kanagasundaram, Editor – IEEE Sri Lanka Section ([email protected] / 0766856938)