The Technical Co-Sponsorships offered by IEEE Sri Lanka Section for conferences are an essential component of fostering innovation and knowledge sharing within the country. By supporting these events, IEEE Sri Lanka Section actively contributes to the growth of the academic and industrial landscape, empowering local researchers and professionals to make a meaningful impact on the world stage. The IEEE Sri Lanka Section, a significant part of this global network, actively promotes technological excellence and encourages local researchers and scholars to contribute to the advancement of science and engineering.
The IEEE Sri Lanka Section Technical Co-Sponsorship committee has approved the conferences mentioned below.
- 16th International Conference on Industrial and Information Systems (ICIIS 2023) – Faculty of Engineering, University of Peradeniya
- 6th International Conference on Smart Computing and Systems Engineering (SCSE 2023) – University of Kelaniya
- 9th International Moratuwa Engineering Research Conference (MERCon 2023) – University of Moratuwa
- 7th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (SLAAI – 2023) – Sri Lanka Association of Artificial Intelligence
- 5th International Conference on Advancements in Computing (ICAC 2023) – Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology